Anonymous asked: Does your two sisters also have tumblr blog? :) I think you have a cool family.
Aw, thanks. We’re pretty close-knit. I think my youngest sister has one for her artsy stuff.
lightsofhome asked: Hi! Your photos are beautiful, and I see you like Ireland haha good call that’s my home :) P.s you are incredibly pretty!
Thank you! Both for thinking my photos and me are pretty, haha. Ah, correction—I love Ireland. And I try to repress my jealousy every time someone tells me they live there, haha. I’ll visit someday. I swear. I just have really huge plans for it.
Anonymous asked: Hello Margaret. I just want to tell you how humble you are and not selfish. Not like other theme makers who never share their ideas on how they do stuffs in their themes. I’m your fellow Filipino and I’m proud you’re my fellow Filipino because you’re kind to people. Keep it up! I adore you so much!
Everyone is being incredibly nice. Thank you SO MUCH! :)
Anonymous asked: hi ate marg, i was making a theme and i can’t remove the numbers on my permalink page. please help ;(
Which numbers are you talking about? If you come off-Anon, I can swing by your site and take a look.
Anonymous asked: Ano po yung name nung restaurant where you covered that twin’s birthday brunch? :)
Banapple! The one I went to was in Katipunan but it’s pretty much everywhere.
Anonymous asked: Hi Mags ask ko lang kung saan branch ka bumili ng Adventures of Tom Sawyer na pinost mo dati. Wala kasi ako mahanap sa Fullybooked :( Thanks!
I got it from Fully Booked at The Block (SM North EDSA). It was the last copy and every time I went back there—which I did. A lot.—I never saw another one again. Tell you what, though. My best friend called in and he asked them to reserve him a copy of another B&N-reprinted book. They’ll text you and everything once they get a shipment. These B&N editions are pretty much in-demand lately so you have to stay ahead of everyone else. Good luck! :)
Anonymous asked: Have you ever used the canon powershot g10? And at what age did you get into photography? :)
No, I have not. I did use a Canon SX-something previously before getting the XSi and it did the job wonderfully. I got interested when I was 18 because of Sherri DuPree’s Flickr. Haha.
Anonymous asked: Hi! Can you recommend some book tumblr sites to follow? thanks
I don’t know a lot, and I hope I’m getting the right idea of what you’re looking for:
- Bookshelf Porn - enough said!
- The Final Sentence - quoting the final line of every book because it says so much.
- Books Actually - independent bookstore. They publish books, too, in prettier covers.
- Books In The Kitchen - all things literary, or so it says in his About page. I love his writing for the most part, which consists mainly of book reviews.
- Reasoning With Vampires - uh, I don’t think it classifies as a “book blog,” but since we’re in the topic of book review sites, might as well throw this in. Basically, what she does is read the entire Twilight series and scan every wrong thing about it (grammatically) and then point out why they’re wrong and she’s just witty and harsh and cold-blooded about it. I love her and I’m ranting. But no, I do not want her to be my future editor. She rips things apart and she scares me. I love her.
- Book Cover Design - they haven’t updated in a while but if you’re as OC on book covers as I am (as I do judge the book by its cover), you’ll enjoy this site.
- 52 Books - reading a book a week every year. AKA healthy living.
- Underground New York Public Library - the editor takes photos of what people are reading in the New York subway.
Huh. Will you look at that. I actually know a lot of book blogs.